Proverbs 15:22-23,

"Without consultation, plans are frustrated,
But with many counselors they succeed.
A man has joy in an apt answer,
And how delightful is a timely word!"


This verse has been so true for me the past two months. After seeking much counsel for various things from vaccinations, Visas, tickets, or safety per-cautions, I have been able to recognize what God was leading( and is leading) me to do.
The Lord has shown me that counsel of men, rather good or bad(if taken to heart while seeking God's will) will help me to know and see what He is leading and telling me to do. I may not know what the wrong answer is until I here it from someone, but once I do I am able to recognize that that was not the path He had for me.
After listening, the Lord finally gives me peace regarding which is right and in accordance with His will. It is so amazing and "delightful" to see God answer my prayers through others, especially in a timely fashion. I have been dwelling on Psalms 139 allot lately; particularly theses verses:

"You have searched me, Lord, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely. You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,too lofty for me to attain."



David goes on to write about how the Lord's presence is with him wherever he goes, whether it is to the king's palace or the dead man's pit.
The little faith I have, I place wholly in Jesus, because I have no doubt that I am going where He wants me. He has proven it in so many ways; a few are: providing me with almost $600 extra( which is no accident), giving me a ticket that is exactly 6 months from my departure day from the US; He has provided me with a place to stay during my delay back home, opened the door for me to touch on all the skills, gifts, and avenues I have thought he may have me use long term, and He has given me confirmation through men well know in the Memphis area. There are many others.
I am confident and secure in knowing that I am His daughter and nothing will happen to me that He will not allow. "I don't know where You'll take me, but I know You're always good!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will you drink?

No More Plan-B's